Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Fear of Defeat


Highlight:

"He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat" - Napoleon


Napoleon Bonaparte was a French statesman and military leader who led many successful campaigns during the French Revolution and the French Revolutionary Wars.

According to Napoleon's quote, who is a defeated person?

A defeated person is someone who goes to hide because of fear. The first sign Adam displayed after being defeated by the devil was to hide himself.

Then the Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?”

 He replied, “I heard you walking in the garden, so I hid. I was afraid because I was naked.” Genesis 3:9-10 NLT

Adam had no clue of what to do about his nakedness until God clothed him. That another sign of defeat.

The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. Genesis 3:21 NIV

A defeated person is outdated, worn out and cut off from the working system. Just like outdated cars, worn out engines and a phone without network. A defeated person is the one who is afraid of being defeat. Their mind is already grounded.

"I was afraid I would lose your money, so I hid it in the earth. Look, here is your money back Matthew 25:25 NLT

Jesus is the first solution to defeat syndrome. Trusting Him will force all our fears to bow.

that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, Philipian 2:10

You must believe in the Lordship of Jesus over your heart with boldness call His name to force out defeat in your life.

Do not give up, Jesus in you is greater than fear, paranoia, and defeat.

Pray this Prayer: I have Jesus, there is no fear. I will succeed, I will be brave, my life is beautiful. Amen thank you Jesus.

Source: emojidevotions.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Applying Christ

  An Emoji Devotions for Thu,25 April 2024 Title: Applying Christ: Daily Devotional for Positive Change Introduction: In our walk with Chr...