Wednesday, December 16, 2020

My faith will Spring

 An Emoji devotion for Thu 17, December, 2020


Topic: My faith will spring

Highlights: I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. Luke 15:18

Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation without regret. Finally he (the prodigal son) came to his senses and said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have plenty of food? But here I am, starving to death! Luke 15:17

It is time to call upon the name of God and keep your eyes above the waves. Even in the ocean of life, He never fails. Trust in the Lord. Listen and wait for him say "come" and be strong to accept the change. As a born again Christian, You are In the presence of the saviour like a limping baby trying to place your feet on the ground for the first time. Do not be afraid, He said "come" and When walking seems hard and it's time to return to the master's feet. Keep your eyes on Jesus. The Lord is with you

Prayer: Thank you sweet Jesus for your endless love and faithfulness over my life. I understand that you are always with me even unto the end of the world. I call your name, Lord Jesus Christ: I worship you. You never fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All for the Realm

  An Emoji Devotional for 20th March, 2023 Topic: All for the Realm Highlight: ‭‭ It is exactly as the Scriptures say, “For you we face d...