Friday, February 19, 2021

Heavenly Mothers

An Emoji Devotions for Fri 19th February, 2021


Topic: Heavenly Mothers

Highlights:

For your Maker is your husband... Isaiah 54:5

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—... John 15:16

Are you surprised that there was not such thing like praying to heavenly mother in the Bible? Wait first. You should understand one thing that Spiritual world is different from the physical world. In Matthew 22:30 Jesus said "At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven." Angels are spirit being. This systematically mean, There are two gateways: The spirit and flesh. The spirit is the masculine while the flesh with body is the feminine. When the spirit   breed with the flesh they both reproduce existence. The spirit has the dominant gene while the flesh has the recessive gene. Romans 7:19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

Our body is the wife of the Spirit we are married to. It is the mother of sin or righteousness. It is a heavenly mother that's why it can have a cohabitation with the spirit in you. The mother is the flesh alone (without the spirit) and can only do the law given of by her husband or her son. Paul said "but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

"When Jesus saw that a crowd was running to the scene, he rebuked the impure spirit. "You deaf and mute spirit," he said, "I command you, come out of him and never enter him again."

I did not mention about heavenly harlots who today have been sinker in flesh into worldly chase. "With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.” Revelation 17:2 .

What did the Lord said in Isaiah 54:6 He said "The LORD will call you back as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit--...  The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son. He sent his servants to those who had been invited to the banquet to tell them to come, but they refused to come. Matthew 22:2-3

At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. Matthew 25:1-2

You are a heavenly mother because you bear fruits and by your fruits they know you. A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. Luke 6:45

Be married to Jesus. If you marry to the Lord, see what he promised you in Hosea 2:19-21

"And I will make you my bride forever. I will make you my bride with goodness and justice and with love and mercy. I will make you my faithful bride. Then you will really know the Lord. And at that time I will answer.” This is what the Lord says.

“I will speak to the skies,
    and they will give rain to the earth."

Jesus said "Remain in Me, and I will remain in you. Just as no branch can bear fruit by itself unless it remains in the vine, neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in Me. John 15:4 (also read John 15:5)

We all have to confess Jesus as our Lord and savior today and tell him we want to be his bride and bear him fruits unto righteousness: "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me." Revelation 3:20

Prayer: I ask only one thing, Lord: Let me live in your house every day of my life to see how wonderful you are

No comments:

Post a Comment

Applying Christ

  An Emoji Devotions for Thu,25 April 2024 Title: Applying Christ: Daily Devotional for Positive Change Introduction: In our walk with Chr...