Thursday, February 25, 2021

Paradise Vs Kingdom of Heaven

 An Emoji Devotions for Thu 25 February, 2021


Topic: Paradise Vs Kingdom of Heaven

Highlights: Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom. Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.” Luke 23:42-43

Jesus called out with a loud voice, “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.”[e] When he had said this, he breathed his last. Luke 23:45

Paradise is the place of rest after death (After one has breath is last). Paradise can also be regarded as Abraham's Bossom while the Kingdom of Heaven is the government and authority of God's Kingdom on earth which is given to God's children to be Christlike on earth. The Kingdom of God is the carbon copy of the way Israelites lives on earth.

Matthew 21:43 "Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people (nation) who will produce its fruit". From the above Bible verse we can understand that Christ is referring to Kingdom of God (Heaven) as the true and acceptable way to serve God. Matthew 18:4 "Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven"

Where is Paradise or Abraham's Bossom described in the Bible?

 Luke 16:22-24

"The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried.  In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side.

Luke 23:43
Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.”

Paradise is a place of rest after death. Note that both Lazarus and the thief on the cross (who told Jesus to remember him in his Kingdom) both died.  Jesus assured the thief would meet him in His kingdom that day because Jesus also breath his last breath. Luke 23:46

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall. enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth. the will of my Father which is in heaven" Matthew 7:21

Who is qualified: A person who recognises Jesus as His King, most importantly accept His Lordship in his/her heart and acknowledge that Jesus is the only one that can lead human into Paradise is most qualified for Abraham's brossom John 3:3-16. This is the most important requirement which is to be born again. If you are not yet born again. It is a must you give your life to Christ and make him your personal Lord and saviour. Let's pray!

Prayer: Lord Jesus, I acknowledge you as the King of Heaven and I give my heart to you, my Lord. I repent of my sins and religious lies and accept your kingdom with humility of my earth. Now I understand that; To love God with all my heart and Strength is the most important thing and I will love my neighbor as myself. Please forgive my sins and Give me your Holy Spirit. Remember me too in your Kingdom from now on and Take me into Paradise when I breath my last breath. In your name Jesus I pray. Thank you for answering my prayer. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Applying Christ

  An Emoji Devotions for Thu,25 April 2024 Title: Applying Christ: Daily Devotional for Positive Change Introduction: In our walk with Chr...