Thursday, March 4, 2021

Laban's Syndrome

 An Emoji Devotions for Thu, March 4, 2021


Topic: Laban Syndrome

Highlights: When morning came, there was Leah! So Jacob said to Laban, “What is this you have done to me? I served you for Rachel, didn’t I? Why have you deceived me?” Genesis 29:25

To succeed in this life is in God's hands but to fear and fail is orchestrated by the evil inside of you as what you think is not actually what God thinks. There is a syndrome in everyone born of a woman which I call the Laban Syndrome: It is the fear of failure leading to dependence on man's power rather than God's power. It is giving God a nod of approval to receive his trust but failing to deliver at the end. It is like giving an excuse all the time because you are enjoying  indulgence. Afterall I am not a judge and God is the King. If we are lucky enough our dream wife or husband could match 20% compatible with our life's expectations or none at all.  Stealing his older brother's inheritance, Jacob feared his brother's wrath and fled to Harran. ... And he got a job, he loved his job so Jacob served Laban seven years for Rachel;  and they seemed unto him but a few days, for the love he had to her. Gen 29:20 What is the Laban in your life? Your job or your quest to marry? And How have they shaped your life so far. Has any type of Laban switched your heartthrob for another one. What did you do to tLaban's syndrome and how did it affects you? Malachi 3:8

Should people cheat God? Yet you have cheated me! “But you ask, ‘What do you mean? When did we ever cheat you?’ “You have cheated me of the tithes and offerings due to me.

When God is speaking. Listen to what God is saying! Should people cheat God?  In what way have you been living in Laban's syndrome?

Prayer: God almighty, prepare and connect me through the Holy Spirit to you with a nice and cordial relationship. Help me to align well with you by fulfilling my vows and if I have owed you anything please pardon me. In Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Applying Christ

  An Emoji Devotions for Thu,25 April 2024 Title: Applying Christ: Daily Devotional for Positive Change Introduction: In our walk with Chr...