Thursday, May 20, 2021

I Hope in Your Word

 


An Emoji Devotions for Thu 20th May, 2021


Topic: I hope in Your Word


Highlight: Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.

Psalm 119:114 KJV



As believer, we need grace to stand on His word. God said in Isaiah 43:13 NLT that "From eternity to eternity I am God. No one can snatch anyone out of my hand. No one can undo what I have done.” It is advisable that we continue to hope on God's word even when things seems different. Gods word do not fail.  His words are powerful and they never disappoints. When we hope on God's word in the middle of hard times. We will be consistent in knowing and doing what is right till answer comes our way. A man called Daniel Prayed and God answered his prayers but a Prince of Persia delayed his prayer for 21 days but with the help of Archangel Micheal he was able to receive the angel with answers to his prayers. The essence of this story is that Daniel was able to persist in the place of prayer for 3 weeks because he hope in God's word. Daniel 9:2. 


It is good to hope in God's word because God is merciful when keeping His covenant. Psalms 107:20 tells us that God's word heals and saves from destruction. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; Habakkuk 2:3a. We must continue praying for grace to hope on God's word because the entrance of His word gives life. 


Prayer: God grant me the grace to hope on your word. Do not allow enemy to sway me away from hoping on your word. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Applying Christ

  An Emoji Devotions for Thu,25 April 2024 Title: Applying Christ: Daily Devotional for Positive Change Introduction: In our walk with Chr...