Monday, September 6, 2021

Childhood Story of Jesus

An Emoji Devotions for Mon 6th September, 2021

Topic: Childhood Story of Jesus


Episodes from Jesus's childhood as depicted in the Klosterneuburg Gospels, a 14th-century gospel translation:


1. Jesus is carrying water in his lap, after his water jar got broken; other children are watching in surprise.


2. Jesus hands the water in his lap over to Mary


3. Jesus reassembles the water jars of the children who, in an attempt to imitate him, smashed their jars on purpose.


4. Jesus raises the clay birds of his playmates to life.


5. Jesus tells Joseph to raise a dead man.


6. Joseph raises the man on the stretcher from the dead.


7. During play, child Zenon falls off the roof of a house; two Jews accuse Jesus to have pushed him


8. Jesus raises the dead child (Zenon) from the dead, so he can testify that Jesus is innocent.


9. Together with other children, Jesus is catching fish on Sabbath.


10. The children complain about Jesus to adult Jews.


11. At Mary's and Joseph's request, Jesus raises the dead man.


12. Jesus plays with lions and guides them up to the town gates. The town people are scared.


God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who has faith in him will have eternal life and never really die.

John 3:16 


Jesus answered, ‘I am the way. I am the truth. I am the life. Nobody comes to the Father except by me.

John 14:6


Prayer of Salvation: Thank you Lord Jesus. I am now ready to accept you into my life. I accept to repent of my bad ways and now become your follower. I believe in you from now on and I will never turn away from your love. I am asking for grace to know you more. Amen
































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Told You, You are Naked?

  An Emoji Devotional for Wednesday, May 8, 2024: Topic: "Who Told You, You Are Naked?" Highlight: “Who told you that you were n...