Monday, October 18, 2021

"I Will Make All Things New"

 


An Angelic Devotional for Mon 18th Oct, 2021


Topic: "I will make all things New


Highlights


And the one sitting on the throne said, “Look, I am making everything new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true.” Revelation 21


God is in the thoughts of His people However The LORD has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all. Psalm 103:19; God's people will run on auto pilot through the Heavenly Kingdom Program. However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says: “’Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. What kind of house will you build for me? says the Lord. Or where will my resting place be? Acts 7:48-49 (Smiles). In our lives we have personal challenges and God is telling us that sooner than later all our challenges will be over


He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. Revelation 21


My piece of advise to you is to stay alive and stay safe no matter the challenges because there are better days ahead. God will make everything new - Problems will be over and we will be given from the Spring of water of life. As we are now, even some part of the promises are fulfilling in our very own eyes because we can call ourselves children of God by faith. Though we see those things like we are seeing things in a convergent lenses but very soon it will be clear that truly God is good and He does fulfill His promises to every one who believes and hold on to him


With all this going for us, my dear, dear friends, stand your ground. And don’t hold back. Throw yourselves into the work of the Master, confident that nothing you do for him is a waste of time or effort. 1 Corinthians 15:5



Prayer: God you have made all things New and I call you my father. God you have made all things New and I say "It is done, my God for life". Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Told You, You are Naked?

  An Emoji Devotional for Wednesday, May 8, 2024: Topic: "Who Told You, You Are Naked?" Highlight: “Who told you that you were n...