Tuesday, April 5, 2022

What do you went out to see?

 


An Emoji devotions for Tue, Apr 5, 2022


Topic: What do you went out to see?


Highlight: And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind?

Matthew 11:7 KJV



We just want the best that's what we want to see. We want result, not a reed from the grass blown back and forth by the wind. But when you go to the field and all you keep looking at is a reed blowing back and forth until the time is spent, it is just like wasting of time. However, we do want such satisfaction which guarantee impact. 


What did you really go out to see? Was he a prophet? He certainly was. I tell you that he was more than a prophet. In the Scriptures God says about him, “I am sending my messenger ahead to get things ready for you.” I tell you no one ever born on this earth is greater than John the Baptist. But whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than John.

Matthew 11:9‭-‬11 CEVDCI


You are a child of God that belong to the Kingdom of Heaven. You are greater than the reeds and even the Prophets. People have come to see you, because you shine the light of Christ. Believe in yourself in the name of God and keep shinning.


Mark 11:22-24 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 


God's grace is available for all who believe in Christ alone.


Prayer: Father, I believe that through Jesus Christ I am blessed. Help me to be strong in my conviction that you are with me and I will not fall. In Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Told You, You are Naked?

  An Emoji Devotional for Wednesday, May 8, 2024: Topic: "Who Told You, You Are Naked?" Highlight: “Who told you that you were n...