Sunday, July 31, 2022

The Good-Loop and The Angel

 


An Emoji Devotions for Sun July 31, 2022


Topic: The Good-Loop and The Angel


Highlight: 


Nothing is impossible for God!”

Luke 1:37


The above verse is a Good-loop for everyone  on the surface of the earth. But How many people do stay in that good-loop? 


Do you desire to get well? This is also a Good Looping opportunity Jesus gave to us all i. John 5:6. 


Some have seen the good loop but they need the help of God like the man beside the River of Bethesda. What he said was a reality of what is happening to almost everyone. The sick man said "Sir, I do not have a man, that when the water has been stirred, he might put me into the pool; and while I am going, another descends before me." John 5:7


His loop is a healing pool but he can't hoop because he was down by sickness but he understood that his loop was a healing pool. He stood around so maybe someone could hoop him in the good loop.


So What's your good loop?


The woman with an issue of blood in Matthew 9:21 said to herself “If I can just touch his robe, I will be healed.” This prevailing thought would have been nursed for a very long time in her heart before she prevailed to take the step. I am sure she would have ran out of luck on many times on several occasions which could have lead to giving up on the good loop. You see the good loop brings us the fulfilment of our dreams. Maybe Peter had once reached for his sword on sighting her trying to touch Jesus. The woman later found the opportunity to be healed in Matthew 9:22. 


But Ruth replied, “Don’t ask me to leave you and turn back. Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live, I will live. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. Ruth 1:16 , if you add a letter "T" to Ruth it will be Truth. The "T" could represent the cross you will carry or otherwise carry you before you enter the Good-loop. Remember that the Good-loop is your hoop to fulfilment. 


It will be hard for you to stay in the Good-loop if you listen to what people and the media says and you follow their ways. Only God's word in the Holy Bible (and faith giving books) can make you stay in the loop.  The world and the desires it causes are disappearing. But if we obey God, we will live forever.

1 John 2:17


If the devil tried to sway Jesus Christ out of the Good-loop in Matthew 4:4 how much more humans like us.  


To stay in the Good-loop may be frightening 

I may walk through valleys as dark as death, but I won't be afraid. You are with me, and your shepherd's rod makes me feel safe.

Psalms 23:4 


Where can you find Good-loop? Its In-Jesus-in You. You have to be born again. You have to bear the fruit of the Spirit in Galatians 5:22 God's Spirit makes us loving(loop), happy(loop), peaceful(loop), patient(loop), kind(loop), good(loop), faithful(loop), gentle (loop) and self-controlled (loop). (All the good loop will help you to stay intact to ascend on the day of reckoning when miracles and destiny glorification will happen)

Galatians 5:22 


There is an angel of hope following everyone who stays in the good-loop. Don't let the angel give up on you. Colossians 1:27


Stay in Good-loop no matter what,  Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17


Prayer: Jesus please lead me to Jehovah. It is written in John 14:6 “I am the way, the truth, and the life!” Jesus answered. “Without me, no one can go to the Father. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Told You, You are Naked?

  An Emoji Devotional for Wednesday, May 8, 2024: Topic: "Who Told You, You Are Naked?" Highlight: “Who told you that you were n...