Wednesday, July 13, 2022

When Mountain Becomes Plain



An Emoji Devotional for Jul 13, 2022


Topic: When Mountain Becomes Plain


Highlight:

Ask the mountains and the hills why they skipped like goats!

Psalms 114:6 


It all started from Moses until the Exodus. The  Jewish were so much afflicted. Until Moses found His purpose. Sincerely, someone has found their purpose to define your salvation. That person was Jesus Emmanuel the Son of God. He was sent to clear off the clutters in your life. If you say, I know this is how the story will end, I know Jesus but I have been praying but nothing seems to change. Well, there is something I want to show you. 


When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12


You should ask Jesus to cast His light on the mountain in your life and As a friend of God, you should be able to talk to Jesus to help you make the mountain become plain. He said "You are my friends if you do what I command." John 15:14


You don’t have enough faith,” Jesus told them. “I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.” Matthew 17:20


Let us call God today to make our mountain become plain by the power of his might in Jesus Christ.


When the LORD restores his people, let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad! Psalm 14:7b


Prayer: Lord Jesus today is the day I want you to cast light on the mountain of my life and help me to make it plain. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Told You, You are Naked?

  An Emoji Devotional for Wednesday, May 8, 2024: Topic: "Who Told You, You Are Naked?" Highlight: “Who told you that you were n...