Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Your Pain Is Most Important to Jesus than His life.

An Emoji Devotional for Tuesday 16th August, 2022


Topic: Your Pain Is Most Important to Jesus than His life.

Highlights: They made a crown of long, sharp thorns and put it on his head, and they placed a stick in his right hand as a scepter. Then they knelt before him in mockery, yelling, "Hail! King of the Jews!"

St. Matthew 27:29

Your intellectual or physical pain in your body or emotion is exclusively important to Jesus. When the sheep of David was faced with potential pain from a bear and afterwards a lion, David quickly said no and resisted them by killing them. Jesus is the Son and Lord of David. Jesus was hurt for a good cause because to God you are something more important than Jesus. Romans 8:32 said Since God did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won't God, who gave us Christ, also give us everything else?

First, If you are saving others lives in the name of Jesus, know you are perfectly doing God's will and resurrection awaits you. Then if you are in pain, you can call for restoration in Jesus name. Thirdly, as a Born Again (by grace of our Lord Jesus Christ the True Loving) if you see anything that could cause you pain, Just say this prayer: "Heavenly Father, I am very sure you remember the reason why Jesus your loving son took a crown of sharp thorn into his head. This pain must not happen to me and my loved ones in Jesus name". And see how quick God will sweep in action.

When you remind God of the Crown odpf Thorn Jesus took, it will make Him remember some things that will cause intervention. But be careful, do not remind God of such things unless it's important so you will not be attempting to hurt the divine with your words. But I'm very sure if you mention such thing to God for a purpose of breakthrough from potential harm of yourself or your loved ones, God will intervene.

If Jesus the all-powerful took on crown sharp thorns for your sake, He can do anything for you. It is important that you should be part of him by taking his Holy Communion with the church and in all you do be his disciple so that you can share in his glory.

"Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. O righteous Father, the world doesn't know you, but I do; and these disciples know you sent me." John 17:24-25

Prayer:  "Heavenly Father, I am very sure you remember the reason why Jesus your loving son took a crown of sharp thorn into his head. This pain must not happen to me again and my loved ones in Jesus name".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Told You, You are Naked?

  An Emoji Devotional for Wednesday, May 8, 2024: Topic: "Who Told You, You Are Naked?" Highlight: “Who told you that you were n...