Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Every Demon making you Uncomfortable will go

 An Emoji Devotional for Tue 27 September 2022


Topic: Every Demon making you Uncomfortable will go

Highlights:

 "Ask, and you will receive. Search, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened for you. St. Matthew 7:7

 "Go and say to Hezekiah, 'This is what the LORD God of your ancestor David says: I've heard your prayer. I've seen your tears. I'm going to give you 15 more years to live. Isaiah 38:5

Have you ever been sick or felt uncomfortable in life before. Naturally or unnaturally things could that make one uncomfortable may occur by internal or external forces. Our life must depend on higher power to save us from the invader. No argument, it's not everything that's demonic but somehow if things gets out of hand or gets out of control. You need to pray. There was a day I felt so sick and was at the point of dying then I quote God's word in Psalms 118:17

"I will not die, but I will live and tell what the LORD has done."

Suddenly the sickness went off like as if the night suddenly turns into day and I was made whole. But some long time back when I had similar experience, I had to quote several words of God and prayed with many declarations before I got my healing.

The difference is there are demons making people's life uncomfortable and what makes them likewise uncomfortable is when make healthy declarations concerning ourselves from the Bible and having faith that they are powerful and working. And that's it! Uncomfortable situation will say bye bye to you.

So when you are faced with a situation that make your life feel uncomfortable, speak the word of God to yourself and believe you are someone special by the word.

Prayer: Father it is written, no weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus name. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Told You, You are Naked?

  An Emoji Devotional for Wednesday, May 8, 2024: Topic: "Who Told You, You Are Naked?" Highlight: “Who told you that you were n...