Thursday, September 8, 2022

Power of Undying Love for God

 An Emoji Devotional for Thu, 8 September 2022


Topic: Power of Undying Love for God

Highlights:

My people ask their wooden idols for help. A piece of wood tells them what to do. A spirit of prostitution leads them astray. They commit adultery by giving themselves to other gods. Hosea 4:12

The dangers are great when a husband and wife have few interests in common. "Your husband is your maker. His name is the LORD of Armies. Your defender is the Holy One of Israel. He is called the God of the whole earth" Isaiah 54:5

God want us to be only for Him as husband who does not want His woman to love another. God always wants to be there when we need him and he promises to give us all that can satisfy His own. David understood that many people after receiving God's blessings desire to build canal relationship with worldly pleasure which later could make them lose interest in Godly ways of life. He promised God many times in Psalms 23:6 and Psalms 27:4 that

"Certainly, goodness and mercy will stay close to me all the days of my life, and I will remain in the LORD's house for days without end."


"I have asked one thing from the LORD. This I will seek: to remain in the LORD's house all the days of my life in order to gaze at the LORD's beauty and to search for an answer in his temple."

If you truly desire God's blessings that will change your life. You must be ready to recognise yourself as God's love and must be willing to accept that you belong to him and will remain His at all time. As God's bride, you must agree to remain in God's house and NOT have any plan to go away longing for another love. Our love for God must be an undying love. It was idolatry and spiritual adultery that lead the children of Israel into captivity of their enemies but as God would show mercy he sent Jesus Christ to come to save all who will be willing to return back to the love of their Husband who is their creator.

If you are still living in sin, it is time to repent before it is too late. Jesus is calling all sinners to repentance as the love of God never dies but our sin is the cause of rejection. Read James 4:4

Prayer: Dear heavenly creator, my husband, my maker, Lord of Armies, my defender, The Holy one of Israel, My God, the God of the whole earth. I love you forever and will always love you forever. I declare my love for you in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing Takes God by Surprise

  An Emoji Devotional for Tue,7 May 2024 Topic: Nothing Takes God by Surprise Highlight: But  as  truly  as  I live, all the earth shall b...