Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Promise Him

 An Emoji Devotional for 12 Oct, 2022


Topic: Promise Him

Highlights: I'll bring my righteousness near; it isn't far away. My salvation will not be delayed. I'll provide salvation for Zion and bring my glory to Israel. Isaiah 46:13

Have you been challenged by the most difficult situations of your life that everything seems to be on a standstill? You see, the way God works is His righteous judgment is approaching - that judgment which involves vengeance on His enemies, mercy and deliverance to His people. Now the promise you are going to make to God is not just by word but action speaks louder than voice.

First promise, Don't for once change your mind to doubt God. James 1:8

Second promise, to act according to Psalms 1:1 "Blessed is the person who does not follow the advice of wicked people, take the path of sinners, or join the company of mockers."

Thirdly, Rather, delights in the teachings of the LORD and reflects on his teachings day and night. PSALMS 1:2

If you continue to live up to your promise to God with your way of life, then be confident the your life is under process to be promoted to Psalms 1:3

Psalms 1:3 is the promotion to every life of all child of God who passed the test with their promise to God.

Psalms 1:3 "He is like a tree planted beside streams-- a tree that produces fruit in season and whose leaves do not wither. He succeeds in everything he does."

If you have not proceed to the next level since all these while, know that how to regroup yourself together with focus and single mind to live with your promise to scale through. Your promise is the key.

If you have been up with the promise, wait for salvation, It will not be delayed.

Isaiah 46:12 Listen to me, you stubborn people who are far from being righteous.

Isaiah 46:13 I'll bring my righteousness near; it isn't far away. My salvation will not be delayed. I'll provide salvation for Zion and bring my glory to Israel.

Maybe you are trying to be stubborn with self righteousness or using your knowledge to force-process your way to Psalm 1:3 listen to what the all time wisest man says in proverbs 3:5

Proverbs 3:5 says Trust the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding.

Proverbs 3:6 says In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths smooth.

Just promise him and keep to it, then leave the rest for God. Luke 9:62

Prayer: Lord I'm not fit to keep to my promise of life to you but I want you to help me in my journey with the grace given through Jesus Christ our Lord. For what is my gain if I lose my reward? Please come close and help me as you help Abraham, Isaac and Jacob through your Holy Spirit. In Jesus name I Pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Told You, You are Naked?

  An Emoji Devotional for Wednesday, May 8, 2024: Topic: "Who Told You, You Are Naked?" Highlight: “Who told you that you were n...