Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Just because you are Special

 An Emoji Devotional for Tue, 13 2022


Topic: Just because you are special

Highlights: For the Son of Man came to seek and save those who are lost.” Luke 19:10

You are special to heaven because you are important man and woman on earth. So, “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in Jesus.

Many people here on earthe trying so hard to understand the ways of life. Only God understands life. It's too deep like the ocean and the more you dig the more you realize there's more not learned.

An obedient child is the favourite child of the father, though there are many children, the obedient one is regarded as reliable and dependable child. “If you love me, obey my commandments" John 14:15

God gave us life and we must regard him as His presence is around us to lead us when we need help. However, we look for solutions even in the midst of salvation. Have we ever revolve our lives around God like a father sitting in the sitting room whose children are all playing outside, goes to eat, sleep and repeat same thing without regarding their dad with respect.

You are special if you regard his presence, obey His commands and involve him in your life.

Let us pray:

Father of my life, I regard you as my father, forgive me all my mistakes and misunderstandings about life. From now on help me to heed to your presence, help me to obey your commands and help me to involve you in all my day to day life's activities. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Told You, You are Naked?

  An Emoji Devotional for Wednesday, May 8, 2024: Topic: "Who Told You, You Are Naked?" Highlight: “Who told you that you were n...