Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Tarry Ye Till I come

 


An Emoji Devotional for Tue March 14, 2023


Topic: Tarry Ye Till I come


Highlights: 


And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high. Luke 24:49


Someone who is called God's child must have said to himself "I understand God's way by my ability to obey and to do what God says in details". At the brim of staggering in our walks with Him we all need power to follow His instructions. David wrote the Psalms to encourage and to remind and to propel, inspire and sometimes invite God to guide Him in His walks with God. Abraham is a very strong man in His prime time for His ability to obey and to do according to what God had command. Most time we wonder why the Children of Israel could not just stay put in their loyalty and respect to God's command. After another king they go back and walk in their evil ways. It's because we need power from on high to understand, obey and do God's will. Genesis 17:19, 2Kings 17:22


James 1:23 "Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror"


Elisha knew He might got Carried away if he was not careful. So He kept following his master until the chariot of fire came to pick Him up. As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind. Elisha saw this and cried out, "My father! My father! The chariots and horsemen of Israel!" And Elisha saw him no more. 2Kings 2:11-12


Tarrying means to continue shield your Spiritual engine that has he ability to obey and do God's will. Because the more we do so, we will continue to have joy of salvation and positioning for the power of the Holy Ghost. 


The tongue of fire has a position for those who can Tarry at the spot of it's whirlwind will receive it as glory on their head and be endued with power. God is the giver of Power and whatever He says do: Tarry Ye Till I come - What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!’” Mark 13:37



Prayer: Not my will but let your Will be done Oh Lord in my life in Jesus name. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Told You, You are Naked?

  An Emoji Devotional for Wednesday, May 8, 2024: Topic: "Who Told You, You Are Naked?" Highlight: “Who told you that you were n...