Saturday, October 28, 2023

Dancing to God like David

 An Emoji Devotional for Sat 28th Oct 2023


Topic: Dancing to God like David

Highlight:

While they were bringing the Lord's Covenant Box into the City of David, Saul's daughter Michal looked out through a window. She saw what King David was doing. He was jumping and dancing to worship the Lord. Michal felt ashamed of him.
2 Samuel 6:16 EASY

People who feel ashamed of those who dance to show gratitude of life are doing themselves no good because dancing is a good thing and God loves people who dance. Have you consider dancing to God, I mean dancing to praise God. There are numerous praise songs to dance to.

Dancing to God is a means of the whole body processing appreciation to God for all the good things He has done for you. Apart from the fact that it's an exercise its a demonstration of gratitude. Psalms 149:3 says, “Let them praise his name with dancing


Do you dance to God these days. spiritual dancing serves a purpose: to praise God. Remember God creates us to praise Him. When you dance to God be it in your closet or openly, you have complete a rite of worship to God with your total existence. I will not be ashamed of myself in the presence of my God. Endeavor to start dancing to God as a sign of worship.

Everything that is alive should praise the Lord. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
Psalms 150:6

Prayer: I serve a loving God who loves me the way I look and I will glorify Him with my dancing in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T CUT YOUR TICKET TO HEAVEN OR YOU WILL NEVER GET HOME.

  AN Emoji Devotional for Tue 30 July 2024 Topic: DON'T CUT YOUR TICKET TO HEAVEN OR YOU WILL NEVER GET HOME. Highlight: "But he ...