Saturday, December 5, 2020

At the mention of Jesus name

Topic: At the mention of Jesus


An Emoji devotion for Sat 5th December, 2020

Highlights:

You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder. James 2:19 NIV


Teacher," said John, "we saw someone driving out demons in your name and we told him to stop, because he was not one of us." Mark 9:38

Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, We adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preacheth.

And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?

And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out

Act 19:13, 15-16

I have heard on several occasions when people of other religions publicly make confessions that anytime they have serious troubles in their dreams, they shout the name of "Jesus" and they were delivered.

This is to show difference between deep authentic belief and negotiable trial belief (the I-want-my-money-back). The demons knows all these things and they react to intentions. I have a testimony. There was a night I had severe stomach ache which suddenly fell upon me to the point of death, immediately I held my belly and started speaking in tongues of the Holy Ghost and within few seconds the pain leave as if it was waiting for me to see my next action.

Act 16:30-31 Then he brought them out and asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, you and your household".

But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds." Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds. James 2:18

What type of faith do you own?

Prayer: Spirit of Salvation take over my spirit in Jesus name. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T CUT YOUR TICKET TO HEAVEN OR YOU WILL NEVER GET HOME.

  AN Emoji Devotional for Tue 30 July 2024 Topic: DON'T CUT YOUR TICKET TO HEAVEN OR YOU WILL NEVER GET HOME. Highlight: "But he ...