Saturday, December 5, 2020

Dwelling with the King of Kings

 An Emoji Devotions for Sun 6th December, 2020


Topic: Dwelling with the King of Kings

But on that day I will give special treatment to the land of Goshen, where my people are living; no flies will be there. This way you will know that I, the LORD, am in the land. Exodus 8:22

In every city there is always an estate reserved for the rich and nobles called G.R.A. - Government Reserved Area.

God rules over all the earth, and rules as a King in the midst of it, and does whatsoever he pleases in it; Psalm 74:12 and in the midst of the land of Goshen where his people dwelt, and over whom he was King in a peculiar manner, and took a peculiar care of them, to protect and defend them; (Bible study tools)

Dwelling with the King of Kings assures us that we are safe. Psalms 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Most important thing is being conscious of who we are. The Israelites were serving as slaves for almost 400 years until Moses discovered that their God is a MIGHTY God who can deliver and save them. We must serve Him with consciousness and do his will with consciousness, see ourselves as His citizen and have faith in His protection.

He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. Psalms 91:15

Our consciousness in God's power and grace matters a lot. Anyone who is born again (Who has given their lives to Jesus Christ and confessed Him as their Lord and saviour), doing God's will is part of his people. God will protect and care for His own.

Prayer: God I am conscious that I am part of your people and I dwell in your reserved place. I take my refuge in you. Help me Lord. In Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Applying Christ

  An Emoji Devotions for Thu,25 April 2024 Title: Applying Christ: Daily Devotional for Positive Change Introduction: In our walk with Chr...