Sunday, January 31, 2021

Open and Close: Faith Vs Emotions

 An Emoji Devotions for Sun 31 January, 2021


Topic: Open and Close: Faith Vs Emotions


Highlights: 


Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.


Jesus Christ is the same everyday doing miracles and he is always at your door knocking. Through faith, you can hear his voice and open your door to him. How do you have faith?. Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ. Romans 10:17 NIV


If you want to live well, you need to live by faith. To fellowship with God, emotions is not enough but Faith all the way


Habbakuk 2:4 Look at the proud one; his soul is not upright—but the righteous will live by faith. 


So when you open and close. Choose faith!


Prayer: Lord Jesus I believe you are the son of the Living God who is in heaven. Increase my faith. In your name I pray. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Applying Christ

  An Emoji Devotions for Thu,25 April 2024 Title: Applying Christ: Daily Devotional for Positive Change Introduction: In our walk with Chr...