Monday, February 1, 2021

The Build-up

 An Emoji Devotions for Mon February 1, 2021


Topic: The Build-up

Highlights

Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather. Matthew 24:28

Beware when the vultures begin to gather. This is a spiritual term indicating that a sin has caused a spiritual lightening. When your mind is pushing you to do what you know is wrong, vultures will gather. Vultures don't know who is who, all they want is feed on dead bodies. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

When things has already gone and the lightening has struck, you only need to remember the encouraging words of the prodigal son, "I will arise and go to my father, and I will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you." Luke 15:18

In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; Ephesians 6:16

Prayer: Lord I hid my life in Jesus. Let your spirit guide and protect spirit. I trust in you. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Applying Christ

  An Emoji Devotions for Thu,25 April 2024 Title: Applying Christ: Daily Devotional for Positive Change Introduction: In our walk with Chr...