Sunday, March 14, 2021

why are you like this?

An Emoji Devotions for Sun, 14 March,2021


Topic: why are you like this?

Highlights: "...and lean not on your own understanding;" Proverbs 3:5-6

It's until you are hungry then you will appreciate food. Then you will know why some hungry people can't walk very well. You always want to know the reason for everything. That's probably why you are like what you are right now. It's possible you don't mutter it out, maybe you always whisper silently in your heart. "Why is everyone not smiling at me?" Is my dress that bad? Why is he covering his nose? You even ask why someone is being nice to you. God says we should stop asking questions and give thanks. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 "give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus".

Time flies, and soon enough by the time strange things start happening to you, if you do not change your attitude of asking too many questions then you may start knowing the reason why it asking too much questions is bad. Instead of asking questions, follow tha advice of King Solomon in Proverbs 22:28 - 29

"Do not move an ancient boundary stone set up by your ancestors."

Work on the talent God gave you, be yourself and leave what others are saying for God to handle.

The Bible says "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

The new person is you! Be real to yourself and stop asking why. Be in Christ today and all your questions will be solved.

Follow Emoji Devotions topic on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram coming soon!

Prayer: Lord you are my Daddy, my creator, my friend and my everything. Forgive me for my rebellion against you through my inappropriate questions. I have repent today. In Jesus name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing Takes God by Surprise

  An Emoji Devotional for Tue,7 May 2024 Topic: Nothing Takes God by Surprise Highlight: But  as  truly  as  I live, all the earth shall b...