Thursday, April 15, 2021

You are Among the Trinity

 











An Emoji Devotions for Thu, 15th April 2021


Topic: You are among the Trinity


Highlight: 


God raised Jesus from death. And if God’s Spirit is living in you, then he will also give life to your bodies that die. God is the One who raised Christ from death. And he will give life through his Spirit that lives in you.


You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.


Romans 8:11 and Matthew 5:38


God is my Creator, Jesus is my Savior, The Holy Spirit is my Guide. God created me in His image, Jesus came with His perfect blood to wash me from my sinful stain. The Holy Spirit now dwells in the inside of me. Is this your story? If this story is the same for you, then you are among the Trinity. Our Lord Jesus said "that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me." John 17:21


When you gave your life to Jesus Christ, you became the temple Jesus Christ has spoken. Temples of God's Holy Spirit divine. Since when you you have believed, it has been promised that all who received pardon for sin will surely be cleansed and be turned into a refined nature for them to be thrilled and  filled with power from divine. Are you aware of this?  That you can be lead by His Spirit and kept by His hand to dwell in God's sunshine and also feed others with Manna from above? 


You are not an ordinary person anymore, you are God’s “chosen generation”, his “royal priesthood”, his “holy nation”, his “peculiar people”—all the old titles of God’s people now belong to you. It is for you now to demonstrate the goodness of him who has called you out of darkness into his amazing light. In the past you were not “a people” at all: now you are the people of God. In the past you had no experience of his mercy, but now it is intimately yours. 1 Peter 2 : 9 -10 You are among the Trinity.


Prayer: Holy Trinity, I praise you God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Thank you for making me part of your family. I am fully aware of my great potential. Help me to use it right to the maximum. In Jesus name. Amen.


1 comment:

The force of Christ power in His Word

  An Emoji Devotional for Fri 5, April 2024 Topic: The force of Christ power in His Word Highlight: God wanted his people throughout the wo...