Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Beer Lahai Roi



An Emoji Devotional for Thu, March 17, 2021


Topic: Beer Lahai Roi


Highlight: 


The Lord talked to Hagar. She began to use a new name for God. She said to him, “You are ‘God Who Sees Me.’” She said this because she thought, “I see that even in this place God sees me and cares for me!” So the well there was called Beer Lahai Roi (THE WELL OF THE LIVING ONE WHO SEES ME). It is between Kadesh and Bered.

Genesis 16:13‭-‬14 ERV


One day God said to Jeremiah

"But I will bless those who trust me, the Lord. They will be like trees growing beside a stream— trees with roots that reach down to the water, and with leaves that are always green. They bear fruit every year and are never worried by a lack of rain."




Do you know that it is a blessing to be very sure that God is with you.


David Said: " I may walk through valleys as dark as death, but I won't be afraid. You are with me, and your shepherd's rod makes me feel safe.

Psalms 23:4


Now the just shall live by faith; But if anyone draws back, My soul has no pleasure in him.” Hebrews 10:38


Prayer: The living one who sees me is Jesus my friend, therefore I dwell in safety and peace of mind. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Told You, You are Naked?

  An Emoji Devotional for Wednesday, May 8, 2024: Topic: "Who Told You, You Are Naked?" Highlight: “Who told you that you were n...