Monday, March 14, 2022

Encourage Yourself in the Lord



An Emoji devotions for Mon, March 14, 2022


Topic: Encourage Yourself in the Lord


Highlight: 


David was desperate. His soldiers were so upset over what had happened to their sons and daughters that they were thinking about stoning David to death. But he felt the Lord God giving him strength,

1 Samuel 30:6


Look to God where you will find help and Help will come to you. Look deep and rest on the finished works of Jesus. Jesus is a healer. Those who are sick run to him once he is around. He won't let them remain sick. Before you speak a word, first encourage yourself in God's word. Those words came from heaven. They are the words that will discover your healing. 


Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. James 5:14. 


Before you speak a word. You must first be convinced that the name of the Lord Jesus can help you. At the name of Jesus (said with conviction) angels will troop out from every side to rescue those who call that name.


I can understand that such knowledge is above us but I sometimes like to chant " in the name of Jesus" severally before I make my statement. It gives me conviction that my words are coming with order from above with powerful angels taking the order. 


quote God's word: "The Lord gives sight to the blind, the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down, the Lord loves the righteous" Psalm 146:8


call "in Jesus name" and your words will climb up by faith. And find the solution as you encourage yourself in the Lord.


Prayer: In the name of Jesus (4x) I have found my way. Jesus is my way. I am saved. I am blessed, good health is mine. I am secured. In the name of Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Told You, You are Naked?

  An Emoji Devotional for Wednesday, May 8, 2024: Topic: "Who Told You, You Are Naked?" Highlight: “Who told you that you were n...