Wednesday, March 29, 2023

The Majestic Voice



An Emoji Devotional Wed, March 29 2023


Topic: The Majestic Voice 


Highlights: 


The voice of the Lord is powerful. The voice of the Lord is majestic.

Psalms 29:4 GW


It is like "Give that man ten thousand Chinese Yen and Give that one five thousand Rupees and the next one a thousand Dirham" and voila! it's done!. Matthew 25:14-30. 


God commands everything He wants into being. Then God said, “Let the water swarm with swimming creatures, and let birds fly through the sky over the earth.”

Genesis 1:20 GW


A military man who understands the degree of Jesus highest hierarchical position once said this the first time they met;....“Sir, I don’t deserve to have you come into my house. But just give a command, and my servant will be healed.

Matthew 8:8 GW


what was Jesus response? Jesus was amazed when he heard this. He said to those who were following him, “I can guarantee this truth: I haven’t found faith as great as this in anyone in Israel.

Matthew 8:10 GW



It is called "Great Faith" When you recognize God's voice, and you are completely pleased with what He says to you. At the voice of God, you find your identity and purpose for your being. Anything you wish to have in this life is in the voice of God. This is why Holy Mother of Our Lord Jesus gave us the first rule in John 2:5; ...“Do whatever he tells you.”



Even when His time is not ripe, God's voice can take you into the times of your destiny.


Proverbs 8:17‭-‬18

I love those who love me. Those eagerly looking for me will find me. I have riches and honor, lasting wealth and righteousness.


This is a big secret for all who wants to break the barricade of spiritual impediment into the deal of destiny. Ask God with humility to 'give order that comes with your abundant grace to us!'


And ask the Holy Spirit for help to accomplish God's order successfully.


Most of God's order are already written for me in the Bible. I must read my Bible no matter how it feels. Because God have an assignment and words for me.


The voice of the Lord splits the oaks and strips ⌞the trees of⌟ the forests bare. Everyone in his temple is saying, “Glory!” The Lord sat enthroned over the flood. The Lord sits enthroned as king forever. The Lord will give power to his people. The Lord will bless his people with peace.

Psalms 29:9-11


Prayer: Oh God my strength, my hope and confidence is in your voice. Be thou my guide while life shall last in Jesus name. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Told You, You are Naked?

  An Emoji Devotional for Wednesday, May 8, 2024: Topic: "Who Told You, You Are Naked?" Highlight: “Who told you that you were n...