Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Department of Women Affairs

 An Emoji Devotions for Wed 13th January, 2020


Topic: Department of Women affairs!

Highlights:

Now Rebekah was listening as Isaac spoke to his son Esau. When Esau left for the open country to hunt game and bring it back,  Rebekah said to her son Jacob, “Look, I overheard your father say to your brother Esau, Genesis 27:5-6

It's still a new year and from my own sphere of view I will be advising you to handle women with positive caution. If you are single, divorce or married man or woman, my advise for you is to lead any relationship with caution.

Most important things are somehow hidden and this is not about judgement but an advise. According to the Bible most prominent events that turned the table of history was decided by women. Here are some examples:

1. Samson you fell in love with a woman in the Valley of Sorek whose name was Delilah.... Why did you do that? Judges 16:4 So you may learn how to be in an healthy relationship because Delilah ended Samson career. You can read Judges 16:4-28

2. Then Nathan said to David, “You are the man! This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘I anointed you king over Israel, and I delivered you from the hand of Saul.

 I gave your master’s house to you, and your master’s wives into your arms. I gave you all Israel and Judah. And if all this had been too little, I would have given you even more.

Why did you despise the word of the Lord by doing what is evil in his eyes? You struck down Uriah the Hittite with the sword and took his wife to be your own. You killed him with the sword of the Ammonites. 

Now, therefore, the sword will never depart from your house, because you despised me and took the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be your own.’ 2 Samuel 12:7-10

What? David I can't blame you, beauty can be very tempting. I pray for grace not to be so drunk in lust for beautiful women. Beware of lustful women you watch on TV and internet! It can cost you healthy fortunes!

3. So Herodias (an ambitious royal woman) nursed a grudge against John and wanted to kill him. But she was not able to

Finally the opportune time came. On his birthday Herod gave a banquet for his high officials and military commanders and the leading men of Galilee. When the daughter of Herodias came in and danced, she pleased Herod and his dinner guests.

The king said to the girl, “Ask me for anything you want, and I’ll give it to you.”
And he promised her with an oath, “Whatever you ask I will give you, up to half my kingdom.”

She went out and said to her mother, “What shall I ask for?”
“The head of John the Baptist,” she answered. Mark6:19,21-24

A royal grudge between John the Baptist and an Ambitious woman called Herodias (a royal queen) got him beheaded. A little girl may be royal in her mind when she becomes ambitious to slay. Do not try them with your naughty goofs and think you will get away with it. They may remember your sin even on a Christmas day.

Having said all these. Take your time to see how far your relationship and your life has gone so far through women. If it's good. Hey! Congratulations and if it's gone bad, well you need to repent God for mercy and retrace your steps to the right counsel. I will leave you with Jesus attitude towards a condem prostitute. Some religious people brought her to Jesus. They knew that through a woman most prophets were taken down. They want to try Jesus. But Jesus would not condem her but gave her a second chance.

Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

 “No one, sir,” she said.
“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.” John 8:10-11

A woman in that town who lived a sinful life learned that Jesus was eating at the Pharisee’s house, so she came there with an alabaster jar of perfume.
As she stood behind him at his feet weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears. Then she wiped them with her hair, kissed them and poured perfume on them. (Jesus never Condemn her) Luke 7:37-38

Then he turned toward the woman and said to Simon, “Do you see this woman? I came into your house. You did not give me any water for my feet, but she wet my feet with her tears and wiped them with her hair. You did not give me a kiss, but this woman, from the time I entered, has not stopped kissing my feet. 

You did not put oil on my head, but she has poured perfume on my feet. Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little.” Luke7: 44-48

Before you fall in love, learn from Samson, before you watch that lustful brunette woman or man learn from David
Before you speak against an ambitious woman learn from John the Baptist
Before you judge women learn from Jesus. Learn to give a repentant woman a second chance but run away from Delilah. Identify an ambitious woman and pray for guidance. Do not lust after beauty only and after you promised love do not betray a woman. Maybe you will then need to learn from this story:

Absalom's sister, who was also called Tamar, was raped by Amnon, who was their half-brother. Amnon was also David's eldest son. After the rape, Absalom waited two years, and then avenged Tamar by sending his servants to murder a drunken Amnon at a feast, to which Absalom had invited all the king's sons. (Who does that?) 2 Sam 13:20-39

Remember, do not lose control like the music you hear! Joseph took his heels from Potiphar's wife for him to live to see his dream fulfilled! 

Then one day Joseph went into the house to do his work. None of the men of the house were inside. She caught him by his coat, saying, “Lie with me!” But he ran out of the house leaving the coat in her hand. Genesis 39:11-12

There are six things the Lord hates,
    seven that are detestable to him:

(Watch out !)

  haughty eyes,
        a lying tongue,
        hands that shed innocent blood,
   a heart that devises wicked schemes,
        feet that are quick to rush into evil,
     a false witness who pours out lies
        and a person who stirs up conflict in the community. Proverbs 6: 16-19

For a prostitute will bring you to poverty,
    but sleeping with another man’s wife will cost you your life. Proverbs 6:26

I hope this year, you can walk in the right map and directions as you navigate through an unfamiliar region in your realms. If you are confused. Pray to God and ask for light. Remember that in His word is an opened eyes. Read your bible more to get an opened eyes! Psalm 119:18

It is my prayer that God shine his light in your heart. 

Love your neighbor as yourself with self control NOT with self destruct!

And remember sooner or later this department will beckon at you. The Department of Women affairs! 

Prayer: I understand my stand from this point that it is necessary I adjust myself within the control of your laws O Lord. I pray for grace to keep your Wonderful law concerning people around me. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

https://emojidevotions.blogspot.com/2021/01/department-of-women-affairs.html





No comments:

Post a Comment

Applying Christ

  An Emoji Devotions for Thu,25 April 2024 Title: Applying Christ: Daily Devotional for Positive Change Introduction: In our walk with Chr...